International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal published monthly, focusing on theories, systems, methods, algorithms and applications in communications. It provide a high profile, leading edge forum for academic researchers, industrial professionals, engineers, consultants, managers, educators and policy makers working in the field to contribute and disseminate innovative new work on communications. All papers will be blind reviewed and accepted papers will be published quarterly which is available online (open access) and in printed version.
Recently Published Papers
- ISSN: 2319-6009
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Jang-Ho Jay Kim
- Associate Editor: Dr. Fabio de Angelis
- Managing Editor: Murali Krishna. B
- Assistant Editor: Sujitha R. Reddy and D. Savitha
- DOI: 10.18178/ijscer
- Abstracting/Indexing: Index Corpernicus, ProQuest, UDL, Google Scholar, Open J-Gate; etc.
- E-mail questions to: IJSCER Editorial Office.
Prof. Jang-Ho Jay KimDepartment of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
"The role of a structural engineer today involves a significant understanding of both static and dynamic loading, and the structures that are available to resist them"